It’s officially December, which means that we’re getting closer to the end of 2014. We’ve been reflecting on what an incredible year we have had here at Toronto Thermography Centre, and we feel so blessed. We are full of gratitude for what 2014 has had in store for us, and we’re looking forward to continuing our journey with you in 2015. Since the year is almost at a close, we thought we’d take a look back at some of our favourite tips we posted on our Facebook page in November with our Challenge Month. We hope these tips were helpful to you in your life, and we are looking forward to sharing many more with you in the future:
Health Tips for a Great You
- Shower yourself with self-love. You more than deserve it! For a refresher, you can take a look at our Facebook post on this challenge (#1 in our November Challenge Month!) and at our blog post on this subject.
- Challenge yourself to a home workout. There’s a fabulous infographic on our Facebook page, which shows some workouts you can do at home to keep yourself in tip-top health.
- Get better sleep by practicing yoga. Check out our Facebook post on the 8 minutes of yoga you can practice before you go to sleep. These positions can help you relax before your bedtime (you can even practice these in your bed) and help you get the rest you deserve.
- Express your gratitude. Sharing what you’re thankful for will make you a happier, healthier and better you.
- Try interval training. Don’t have time for a full workout? Check out our post on interval training which is a great alternative to get your body moving in 25 minutes or less.
- Take care of your body. Are you feeling tired? Then rest! Don’t overwork yourself or your body and take time for yourself. If you’re having trouble with this, take a look at this inspiring quote on our Facebook page.
- Treat your breasts right. You can see a list of 10 foods that help with breast health, and that are easy to incorporate into your diet, we pinned it on Pinterest.
- Motivate yourself to exercise with music. Need suggestions? Check out this on our Pinterest page with some music recommendations.
- Plan out your groceries. You will find yourself eating so much better when you plan out your meals and make your grocery list before heading to the store. Check out some suggestions on Pinterest.
- Drink more water. This is a tried and true tip that we just tend to overlook. Make it a personal challenge to drink more water in your day, and you’ll find yourself feeling much healthier as a result. Need help with this? We found a neat tip that we shared on Facebook.
- Set health goals for yourself this month. If you set a goal, you’re more likely to try and achieve it. Take it with baby steps: increase your exercise routine by 10 minutes, try to add in an extra workout (even if it’s at home!) or even simply make it a goal to cook one extra-healthy meal per week. Take these goals easy, and you’ll feel so much more accomplished at the end of the month, and ready to take on your New Year’s Resolutions!